Monday, July 29, 2013

Bonnieux and Brasserie les Terrasses

Bonnieux is beautiful and has fantastic views of valleys surrounded by mounts with views on the perched village of Lacoste, vineyards and fields with flowers, and the famous mont Ventoux. I feel that I could live in Bonnieux for some time. Les Baux de Provence has a beautiful setting too, but I didn't have the same feeling there. It was just another beautiful place for me. In Bonnieux we like la brasserie les Terrasses. It is a bar and a pizza place with a spectacular terrace. We ordered 2 pizzas from them and while we waited we ordered wine and beer. We had the pizza Royale our son's choice and my preferred pizza Napolitaine with anchovies, capers, tomato, cheese, olives, especially with a few drops of spicy oil on our terrace at the hotel Cesar with some local rose. Next morning we stopped by the road to photograph lavender on our way from Bonnieux to Bandol.

No comments:

Post a Comment